Monday, July 5, 2010

My Mentor Who Made Me Wanna Do Mixtapes

Photobucket


Growing up I had plenty DJ's from all sorts of mixtapes that I liked in listen to they mixtapes like Bruce B,DJ Envy,DJ Clue,DJ Kid Capri,DJ Whoo Kid,DJ Scratch and many more...But round 05-06 I began to listen to alot of Gangsta Grillz really hit the streets with many different artist Lil Wayne,Young Jeezy,Project Pat,T.I,and many others...I was thinkin how popular they have become like having people from erywhere "You get dat new Gangsta Grillz by such and such"...That really caught my eye like these Apphiliates cats are really doin it up....Than I heard Don Cannon"Go Crazy ft Young Jeezy" i thought that was one of the craziest beats and thought was da hardest shit I heard in like years....Than on the fact he did mixtapes and how he hosted I really made me think like damn I wanted to be a DJ and do mixtapes...Alot of people in Team Arson got favorite producers like Swizz Beatz,Timberland,DJ Premier,Rza,Polo Da Don,Pharrell,Kanye West,and etc...But to me say mine would be DJ Don Cannon for the fact his beats are instant classics with his organ,drums,horns,and samples,and his versility as far as he does mixtapes,make beats,and DJ so his hustle always would motivate me to be a better DJ cause his skills surround all aspects of music.....

No comments:

Post a Comment